Mulch drives are a great way for scout troops or any youth organization to raise
money for their annual activities. They bring the scouts and the families together
to work towards a common goal.
Managing the logistics of processing the orders, getting them organized, and then
put into manageable deliveries can be a challenge for any "Mulch Master".
troopmulch.com was built to help Troops manage this daunting task. It has five main
1. Order Entry - Addresses are searchable, geo-coded and standardized.
2. Delivery Block and Driver Assignments - Use an interactive map to view
your customers geographically and place their orders into efficient delivery routes.
3. Delivery Order Tracking - On Delivery day, the crews can mark orders as
delivered providing the mulch master a progress check through each delivery block. The driver
can also get route summary and driving directions from one customer address to the next one
as they progress through the block.
4. Delivery Block Tracking - On Delivery day, track the progress of the drive through
an interactive map.
5. Address Management - Plot all of your delivery addresses from several
different drives for analysis.
6. Reports - Automatically generate delivery slips, customer receipts,
and sales opportunities.